Friday 17 August 2012

Taiwan, Pt. 3

Hello! Another post bogged down with photos from my holiday in Taiwan. I love looking back over photos and reminiscing. I'm definitely missing the warm weather, night markets and everything being so cheap! I'm banning myself from buying anything when it comes to clothes... Apart from maybe the odd charity shop. :-D The ones in West Hampstead are the best. Anyway, here's another set of photos and then one last one in my next post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. Standing in Taipei Main Station
2. Eating at TGI Friday's - food was so cheap! :-)
3. Getting ready to have a load of hair cut off!
4. Chilling with siblings and cousins
5. Chiang Kai Shek Memorial, Taipei
6. Statue of Chiang Kai Shek
7. My fave place in Taipei, Shihlin Night Market :-D

Onto other news... Hopefully those of you who received their A-level results on Thursday did really well! I'm only in Year 11 and so will be getting the bulk of my results on Thursday 23rd, but I also studied a few AS levels this year so got my results for those. I got:
English Language AS - A
General Studies AS - A
Maths FSMQ - A
So yeah, I was super surprised that I managed to get 3 As, especially in English Language which I was sure that I'd flopped in, but I managed to scrape an A by 3 marks which is amazing! It's been a great start to my results so far, but I'm still really nervous for GCSEs next week! Wish me luck! How did you all do in your results if you received any?

Hope you're all well. I'm trying to make the very most of my last 2 weeks of the summer holidays... Where has the time gone?! Happy blogging :-)

Chloe xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your grades you clever thing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely photos and well done on your results!!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos honey, congrats on your result <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay photos of taiwan :D looks like a lot of fun! congrats on your grades; all As! you go girl~

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look how long your hair is! It looks like you had an amazing time!

    Well done on your results! I don't think you've got anything to worry about. Do you have any idea about what you'd like to do when you graduate?

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)