Saturday 18 February 2012

Sugar Town

Hello! Apologies again for a distinct lack of posting, I've been spending a lot of time with family over the last week in Oxford and then attempting to revise for the impending doom of mock exams! So LIVING has been a lot more important than blogging lately, but it's been nice to take a break from the internet... :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just some random photos from a late night drive back from Oxford and messing round with some of the settings on my camera and then a couple of my face! Anyway, it's already Saturday and then two weeks of exams start on Monday. Wish me luck! Hope that you're all well and enjoying your weekend. Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

P.S. Sugar Town by Nancy Sinatra is a great song! I also really liked Zooey Deschanel's cover from 500 Days. Which leads me onto New Girl... Best new sitcom that I've seen in a long time. :-)

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love New Girl! And Zooey Deschanel is beautiful! + good luck on your exams :)

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photographs of the street lights and general lights of the night! :D Very pretty. I've been slacking a bit too, uni work has is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I need to watch The New Girl. My colleague Aaron keeps telling me I'm like Zooey's character, so I wanna see whether that's a compliment :D Living such a full life that you don't have time to blog happens sometimes and imo it's the best. Hehe.

    Hey dunno if you got my comment, but I need your addy to send you your cd. Hehe! It's ready and waiting babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in your exams! Pretty photographs and I agree about new girl, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams! I know you'll do well, you always do!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exams! I know you'll do well, you always do!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)