Monday 6 February 2012

Imagine

Bonjour! Am I right in thinking that I'm posting twice in two days?! You can really tell that I'm procrastinating from real work. :-)

Anyway, continuing in a similar vein to the last post, I have an equally Beatles-esque post coming your way. As part of my Art controlled assessment (preparation for my exam which is in May), I've been working on some large-scale portraits (my starting point is giants). Naturally, I had to attempt to draw the iconic John Lennon. I managed to complete this from Thursday night where I started for a couple of hours and then pretty much finished it on Friday night after school and just touched it up on Saturday morning. It took a much shorter amount of time than originally anticipated, which was a nice surprise. I'm pleased with how it turned out and hope that you all like it too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Three days left and counting until half term! I can't wait to lie in, but I must remind myself to be a bit more productive since mocks are only 2 weeks away! During half term, I will definitely try and do a couple of outfit posts since they've definitely been few-and-far-between on my blog. Hope you're all well and that the start of your week hasn't been too painful!

Happy blogging!
Chloe xxx

5 comments:

  1. wow you did a great job on this! you are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible! I would love to see more of your work :) The ipod is a must have for when I'm drawing, shuts me off from the world around me and it's just me, the paper and my pencils/paints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so good, the shading really brings it to life aswell :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks amazing, well done it looks brilliant xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is so good! You have a real talent!

    In other news, we have the same green iPod :P

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)