Sunday 13 November 2011

N.Y. State of Mind

Bonjour! I hope you have all been well this week! Another week of school gone, another week closer to the Christmas holidays. I can't wait to go down to London again for a fun few days in the run up to Christmas. Here are just a few photos from the other week in the Zara changing rooms. Please excuse the vanity, I just love playing around with effects on Picnik.com.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Grey jumper - Zara
Jeans - DKNY
Belt - Moschino

Photobucket

It has been perfect polo neck weather lately. I have always loved jumpers, my favourite being the Ralph Lauren cable knit that I got from America in Summer 2010. It has been surgically attached to my body ever since. However, I find that the jumpers from Zara are also really lovely, great quality and inexpensive too (I have a few V neck jumpers which only cost about £9 or £10 and I've worn them loads of times). Polo neck and cowl neck jumpers are sooo perfect for the cold winter, especially as I always seem to misplace my scarves.

I'm off for a night of listening to Florence + The Machine's new album and television of the frontal-lobe-damaging variety. Rustling up some apple pie and cream also seems to be on the agenda which suits me just fine. Hope that you're all well and good. Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

Title: N.Y. State of Mind by Nas
There is nothing like listening to some Nas whilst exercising. I've always listened to people like Jay-Z and other popular rap, but recently gotten into Nas and Wu-Tang Clan. I never thought I'd really be into this genre of music, but let's just say I've been enlightened.

6 comments:

  1. love your blog, you look adorable.
    following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely simple outfit :) jealous that you have apple pie ahaha yummy! hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you look so pretty! which college are you applying to btw? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) Firstly, thankyou so very much for the kind and encouraging words about my blog/art etc, it means so much to get validation from others haha: I'm a shy and insecure fellow! This feels a little like a cheap plug but, since you mentioned wanting to see more of my drawings, there's actually a tab for it (maybe I should work on making that clearer) just underneath the blog header next to 'Contact' called 'Artwork'. Not sure if it'd be worth your time to have a look but thought I'd direct you to where you can find it since you mention wanting to! :)

    Secondly.. this post. I envy your ability to wear polo necks. Maybe I don't actually look as bad as I think I do, but there is something about all that material around my neck that seems to puff-ify my face. Bleurgh. Not a good sight for anybody involved really. And also - you mentioned being in London? Was it just for a day spree? Whereabouts in the country are you usually?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to a Zara store, but we don't have one in my state. I'm hoping to go to one when I go down to Melbourne for our first wedding anniversary!

    Turtle necks totally suit you! (We call them skivvys down here, haha)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great blog with beautiful pictures :) i love your style, you look so gorgeous!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)