Saturday 30 April 2011

Transatlanticism

Photobucket
Top - Levi's (Sister's, hand-me-down)
Dress worn as skirt - Portobello market (£18)
Shoes - Doc Martens (hand-me-down present)
Messenger bag - Gucci (hand-me-down from Mum)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jumping pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are just a few pictures from the other day when I spent the day with my friends when the weather was really lovely.

I spent most of today chilling out and revelling in the national Bank Holiday. Whilst I am by no means a die-hard Royalist, nor am I a Republican, I really enjoyed watching the wedding between William and Kate Middleton. She looked absolutely beautiful and her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress was stunning. The Chantilly lace was so lovely and the entire design was so understated, yet elegant - timeless, yet entirely chic too. Will looked really nervous and Kate looked so calm and serene, despite today being probably one of the most nerve-wracking days of her life.

I love weddings and it was nice to have pretty much the majority of Britain united to celebrate William's and Kate's love. It was so lovely when he said "you look beautiful" to her when she arrived at the alter in Westminster Abbey.

Hope the rest of you Britons are enjoying the 4 day weekend, I'm probably gonna spend a lot of it revising for my exams which start in just over 2 weeks, eeeek. Have a lovely weekend! Happy blogging :-)

Chloe xxx

6 comments:

  1. The wedding was wonderful :) Wishing I was in Britain at the moment, good luck with the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! That jumping one is great xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you stop being so stylish please? You put the rest of us to shame.

    Hope you're having a nice holiday so far, I'll be joining you in revising for exams!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful skirt! :D I?m following1

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee, love the jumping photo!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chloe,

    I love jumping photo's they are just so much fun!

    It looks like a lovely way to spend the day of the royal wedding, we had a garden party and it was so nice!

    That Levi top is so nice

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)