Monday 25 April 2011

Everything Must Go

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1) Lovely steak pie that I had the other day, it was absolutely delicious and so cute, I thought I'd just share that with you ;-) Doesn't it look yummy?
2) My lovely No. 7 nail colour, I love the chocolatey-brown. The only bad thing is that it chips quite easily, which I didn't really expect from No. 7. Lovely colour, nevertheless!
3) My Taking Back Sunday tickets arrived and I am so incredibly excited to see them live on May 10th. I've been listening to them since I was about 10 and I really can't wait.

Ahhh last day of Easter holidays tomorrow and I'm going out for some shopping and then dinner and dessert with sister, mother and a friend which should be lovely. I'm not looking forward to the multitude of exams to come, but summer is certainly on the horizon and I can't wait! Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, enjoy the long bank holiday! :-)

Chloe xxx

3 comments:

  1. those nails look great! have fun at the 02 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Taking Back Sunday! I love them so much, seen them live once before and they're amazing.

    Love your taste for the pretty little things in life, as always :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish colour! Shame about how easily it chips though :(

    Oooh, have fun at TBS!!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)