Friday 28 January 2011

Can't Go Back Now

I have literally had this song, Can't Go Back Now, by the Weepies on repeat for days. I love it so much. Just a quick update, school is okay, life's good, feeling really happy and content actually. I dunno, obviously things are never perfect and some things are annoying in life. I just have this great appreciation for things lately. I dunno what. Just rambling on now, had barely any sleep this week (like every other week to be honest) and it's getting late.

I always get into this situation where I'm tired and it's late, but all I want to do is stay up and read. Right now, I'm reading Freakonomics, which a friend lent me. I don't usually read non-fiction, but it's actually really interesting. Even though I'm a painfully slow reader, it's kinda slow to get into, so it's taking me a while to get through. So eh.

Anywho, I have a photo from my birthday. Don't really wanna bore you with photos of all my family and friends, but I had an amazing day on Saturday and will share some gifts soon enough. Here's a photo of me and I'm just in my lovely dress. It was a lovely day and yeah, just really enjoyed it. Maybe that's what made me realise how lucky I am and prompted my appreciation for everything.

Photobucket

So glad it's the weekend! Gonna have a long read and then go to bed after that, I think. Still got loads of books to read and films to watch, I'll be sharing those with you on my next post. Hope you all have a lovely weekend anyways! Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

3 comments:

  1. ghajgag i love your dress! hope you've had a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Happy birthday!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress!! Happy Birthday!!!!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)